TCM2018 / EMRS-MRSJ bilateral special issue by Thin Solid Films following journal guidelines.
Paper submission for the special issue of TCM2018 to the Journal TSFs can be made from October 20th to December 1st, (extended date) 2018.
The Elsevier Editorial System is now open and ready for article submission.
- The submission website for this journal is located at: http://ees.elsevier.com/tsf/default.asp
- To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into the special issue of TCM2018 / EMRS-MRSJ bilateral, it is important that authors select ‘VSI: TCM2018’ when they reach the “Article Type” step in the submission process.
- Submitted manuscripts should be 4 – 10 pages maximum including figures and references.
- All submitted papers (oral & poster) will be peer viewed and published in a special issue of Thin Solid Films after acceptance
- WARNING – If you think you already have an existing registration of any type (Author, Reviewer, or Editor) in this system, please DO NOT register again.This will cause delays or prevent the processing of any review or manuscript you submit. If you are unsure if you are already registered.
Click the ‘Forgotten Username/Password’ button.
If you have any questions about the submission process for the journal, please contact TSF Editor Support department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The support department can also answer e-submission system queries by telephone:
- For The Americas: +1 888 834 7287 (toll-free for US & Canadian customers)
- For Asia & Pacific: +81 3 5561 5032
- For Europe & rest of the world: +353 61 709190
Or write to email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved by MITOS S.A.